Christmas

Well, Christmas is almost here! I think I've gotten most of my shopping done - we didn't do a whole lot this year and (*looking left & right*) don't tell....but I got mostly EDUCATIONAL TOYS! lol Fun stuff, but things that will hopefully encourage my daughter to LEARN about the world a little. Telescope, microscope - those kinds of things. Here's hoping she'll get curious about the stars and now she can play with all those bugs she's been collecting out of the garden! I think that we'll do something else special too. I keep thinking about gifts that my mom got at the nursing home - I think I want to do something for at least one of the residents this year for Christmas. I'm not even sure exactly what, maybe someone there just has a need we can help out with in memory of Mom. I think she would like that.

Comments

Popular Posts